Tomorrow is the last day to subscribe (or make sure you have an active subscription) if you want in on the colorful August Paper Pumpkin kit. (Scroll down to read more about this exciting and unique kit.)
Tonight I am sharing one more alternate card that I made with the July 2019 On My Mind Paper Pumpkin kit, a gold brad, and some extra cardstock.
I used up a lot of my consumables when I made all my other alternate projects that I shared throughout the past month. But I was able to make 5 of these cards with some of my remaining kit supplies. And I sent them off to a few of my prize-winning Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- 3/8″ x 5″
- scrap for punching leaves
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 8″ scored at 4″ and folded in half for the card base
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Green/white patterned paper from kit
- 1-1/4″ x 5″
- Mint Macaron banner from kit
- 1/2 of a banner
- Gold-lined rectangle label from kit
- 1/2 of label
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- After cutting and preparing all the above listed supplies, punch the inside upper right corner of the Whisper White card base with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Ink up “You’re the” from the sentiment, and stamp it onto the 1/2 rectangle label. Clean the stamp well.
- Ink up “best” from the sentiment, and stamp it onto the right side of the 1/2 banner.
- Pierce a hole in the left section of the banner.
- Use a pliers to squeeze a brad closed at the base bringing the “legs” tighter together. Then open up the brad “legs” and cut one in half to shorten it.
- Add the brad to the banner. The longer “leg” should be positioned under the longer section of the banner, and the shorter “leg” should be positioned under the shorter section of the banner. Flatten down with a clear block to secure the brad.
- Assemble the card by first attaching the thin Mossy Meadow cardstock strip under the left edge of the patterned paper and the leaves under the right edge. Adhere to the Pear Pizzazz layer.
- Add the Pear Pizzazz layer to the Whisper White card base. Then add this to the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Add the “You’re the” sentiment with SNAIL, then add the “best” sentiment with Dimensionals.
A PEEK AT AUGUST’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
The August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to make 6 autumn-themed gift boxes and 12 gift tags. AND Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the Gift of Fall optional add-on bundle (available August 1st and purchased separately) to make 24 cards (with coordinating envelopes) without having to purchase additional kits. This coordinating product will allow us to turn our Gift of Fall gift packaging into cards in an easy and inexpensive way! Click here to see Natalie White share more about the August 2019 kit and the add-on option. Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
Click here to get your subscription started by August 10th for this next kit.
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate. Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the 21,700+ members in the PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Product List… things you might need/want in addition to the July 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit to make this card
REDEEM BONUS DAYS COUPON CODES IN AUGUST
Your Bonus Days coupon codes that you earned in July may now be redeemed! (Every $50 spent July 1–31 before shipping and tax, earned a $5 Bonus Days coupon code. Check your emails for your code/s.) Codes can only be redeemed August 1–31. Click here to learn more about how to redeem your code/s. Click here for more information.
From now until August 31, receive an additional $30 in product for free in your Starter Kit. So instead of $26 for free, you can get $56 in free product (and of course free shipping as always). Yep! Choose $155 worth of product for $99 + tax!! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, a $10 coupon code will be gifted to you the following month to use towards an order by October 31st. Click here for more information.
Plus you will be a part of my Stampers With ART community and receive discounts on future orders!!
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our Christmas in August projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
NEW CLUB FORMING SOON!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in less than a month, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.