I’m having fun with the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Paper. Today I’m sharing the birthday cards I made for my Stampers With ART team members that have July birthdays.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 7” x 5” scored at 3-1/2″ and folded in half (OR…just use a pre-cut and scored Whisper White Note Card)
- Scraps for stamping and punching the Classic Label sentiment pieces
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Scrap for punching out the Starburst Circle
- Cajun Craze Cardstock
- Scrap for punching out the Starburst Circle
- Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Paper
- Scrap for punching out the 2″ Circle
- Noble Peacock Foil
- Scrap for die-cutting the “Happy”
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp “Wishes” onto Coastal Cabana scrap with Bermuda Bay ink.
- Stamp the Cajun Craze sentiments on the scrap white cardstock and punch with Classic Label Punch. “Sending You” should be left justified. “Birthday” should be right justified.
- Attach the punched out “Birthday” next to “wishes”.
- Punch out the Coastal Cabana Starburst Circle to include both the “Birthday” & “wishes”.
- Punch out the 2″ designer paper piece and the Cajun Craze Starburst Circle.
- Die-cut the word “Happy.”
- Attach “sending you” to the top right of the 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ Coastal Cabana cardstock. Trim off excess.
- Attach Cajun Craze starburst shape to the bottom left. Trim off excess.
- Attach Noble Peacock circle to the Cajun Craze starburst. Trim off excess.
- Add rhinestone or sequin to the center.
- Add “Happy” die-cut by sponging on the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back side. If you have the Silicone Craft Sheet underneath, it protects your work surface. AND you can later remove the dried glue with packing tape! 😊
- Add this Coastal Cabana layer to the Bermuda Bay layer, then add this to the front of your card using Dimensionals.
You’ll notice that one has a sequin in the center of the circle. And the other has a rhinestone. I intended on having rhinestones on all of my team cards, but I ran out when making the tri-panel cards I shared yesterday. Hahaha! Obviously this is one of my favorite new products. I ended up ordering more after making these cards.
My sister and I and having a fabulous time in Europe! I’m trying to compile a few pictures to share with you soon.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
BONUS DAYS ARE BACK
Bonus Days are back! And that means it’s time for you to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31. Click here for more information. Click here to learn more how to redeem your code/s in August.
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our July projects that each feature one of the new bundles or suites in the new catalog are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
Incentive Trip Special! As a thank you for supporting me in my Stampin’ Up! business (and to give you an idea of the monthly bonuses that my Online Paper Crafters Club members can take advantage of) I’m offering an ordering perk while I’m on my Greek Isles Incentive Trip. Place an online order July 1-15 (using this host code: ZYNGRBX3) of $55 or more, and I will send you half of a Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack as a free gift. Click here to shop. Click here to learn more.
A PEEK AT JULY’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
July’s “On My Mind” Paper Pumpkin kit contains supplies to make 9 mailable card (3 of 3 kinds) and coordinates with 3 different suites from the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog: Woven Threads, Garden Lane, and Come Sail Away.
Click here to get your subscription started by July 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
From July 1 until August 31, receive an additional $30 in product for free in your Starter Kit. So instead of $26 for free, you can get $56 in free product (and of course free shipping as always). Yep! Choose $155 worth of product for $99 + tax!! And if that wasn’t awesome enough, a $10 coupon code will be gifted to you the following month to use towards an order by October 31st. Click here for more information.
Plus you will be a part of my Stampers With ART community and receive discounts on future orders!!
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
All our Storage by Stampin’ Up! products are currently back in stock. We are watching inventory closely and will reorder accordingly, but it is possible these items will run out of stock again and return to Not Orderable status for a time. Be sure to order yours today.