Welcome to the May 2019 Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of the participants in the list below my signature) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by other demonstrators who also earned the Stampin’ Up!® Greek Isles incentive trip that will take place this July 2019. This month’s hop features more peeks of the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuts June 4…in about two weeks!!
One of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is being able to order products early. So of course I’ve been having a blast playing around with my new goodies.
The card I’m sharing today is one that I mailed out to a few achieving demonstrators in my group. I’m in love with it! AND…it’s quite simple to make. I used new products from the Bird Ballad Suite: the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards, the Bird Ballad Designer Paper, and the Free As A Bird Stamp Set and coordinating Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products I used linked to where you can find them in my online store. Again many of the products are not available quite yet. Those links will not work until June 4.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting 2-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Stitched Nested Labels piece
- Scrap for stamping and die-cutting inside sentiment 1-3/4″ x 7/8″ Stitched Nested Labels piece
- 3″ x 5/8″ strip for front sentiment piece
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting 2-3/8″ x 4-5/16″ Stitched Nested Labels piece
- Bird Ballad Designer Paper
- Scrap for die-cutting 2-1/16″ x 3-13/16″ Stitched Nested Labels piece
- Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon (retiring soon)
- about 7″
- Stamp sentiments onto Very Vanilla pieces. Die-cut the inside sentiment. Trim the end of the outside sentiment strip.
- After all pieces are die-cut (using the dies listed in the measurements section above), attach the designer paper to the Basic Black layer using SNAIL. Then attach the outside sentiment strip using a Dimensional at the “banner-cut” end and SNAIL at the other end. Trim up off the excess Very Vanilla that extends beyond the layered Nested Labels.
- Add SNAIL Adhesive to the back of the large Very Vanilla 2-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Stitched Nested Labels piece keeping the adhesive at least 1/4″ away from the outside edges. Open up the card and attach this piece so it is centered and straight. (Do not worry about the adhesive showing through on the front side. It will be covered by the front layered piece.)
- Attach the layered piece to the front of the laser-cut card using more SNAIL.
- Tie then add the bow to the front with a Glue Dot.
- Stamp a few flower images, color in the centers with the Daffodil Delight Blends Marker, then attach the inside sentiment layer with SNAIL.
See? Super simple. 😊I hope I inspired your creativity and you enjoyed what I shared. You are gonna LOVE the Bird Ballad Suite. In fact, something new in this 2019-20 catalog…if you love an entire suite, you can now order if all with just one order number. The Bird Ballad Suite which includes…
- the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin
- the Bird Ballad Designer Paper
- the Free As A Bird Stamp Set
- the coordinating Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- the Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
- and the Bird Ballad Trinkets
…can all be ordered with item #152190.
Preorders from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog continue for ALL demonstrators (current and new) through June 3. And ordering from the whole catalog for everyone starts June 4th. Yippee! But don’t forget the retiring products either. There are only a couple weeks to get your hands on those items that are leaving (like that pretty Old Olive sheer ribbon I used on this card).
Have fun on the hop! Enjoy seeing all those ispiring ideas made with upcoming new products!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products lists so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted from the current catalogs: the 2018-19 Annual Catalog and the 2019 Occasions Catalog. Some things (like designer papers, ink pads and refills, cardstock…) sell out quickly! CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
EVERYTHING IS ROSY MEDLEY
Are you a fan of rose gold, beautiful florals, and stunning designs? Then the May exclusive Everything Is Rosy Medley is perfect for you! To access the informational flyer, click here. This bundle is $80 US and available during the month of May or while supplies last.
THE 2019-20 ANNUAL CATALOG DEBUTS JUNE 4TH!
CLICK HERE to find out how YOU can get your hands on the new 2019-20 Annual Catalog (and to access the dates about transitioning into the new catalog).
A PEEK AT JUNE’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
June’s Paper Pumpkin kit is all about sharing random acts of kindness through creativity in a fun and easy way. It includes 16 fun-sized, beach-themed cards and envelopes and an exclusive carrying case so you’ll always have your cards on hand to share wherever you go. Click here to see an introductory sneak peek video. Then click here to get your subscription started by June 10th for this next kit.
Coordinating colors: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, and Old Olive
BETTER THAN FLAT TUTORIALS
I’m so proud to be teamed up with five other super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators so we can create Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our handsome masculine-themed May projects are now available!) CLICK HERE for more information.
STORAGE BY STAMPIN’ UP
Stampin’ Up! is now offering new organizational products! Storage by Stampin’ Up!® for those of us who want to interchangeable, stackable, customizable storage solutions for your Stampin’ Up! ink pads, markers and more!
Click here to learn more.
Click here for a planning/configuration chart.
Click here to access the informational flyer.
CLICK HERE to view and shop for these items in my online store.
ANNUAL CATALOG NEWS
Due to recent supplier issues (and other factors), Stampin’ Up! will no longer be carrying the current die-cutting machine and trimmer: The Big Shot and Stampin’ Trimmer are retiring. These changes are giving Stampin’ Up! the opportunity to research and explore replacement options. But there will be a gap when we do not have a trimmer or die-cutting machine available. You will not see these items in the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalog that debuts June 4, 2019. Click here for more information.