New Sale-a-Bration products are coming! Yay!!
There will be two more level 1 choices (a stamp set and embossing folder) and one more level 2 (a stamp set/paper combo) choices. CLICK HERE to learn about Sale-a-Bration and to see the new products in the Second Release brochure. These additional Sale-a-Bration choices will be available starting February 15th. Yippee!
Here is a card I made with the Level 2 pick: Painted Seasons Bundle,
The basic measurements and directions are similar to the cards I shared on July 15th. I wanted to show off both sides of this beautiful paper, and this style of card is the perfect way to do that.
Then new this year, Stampin’ Up! will be offering six additional products that coordinate with several 2019 Sale-a-Bration products (four sets of dies, a punch and a stamp set). These additional products will be available during the month of March only while supplies last. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products
The Sale-a-Bration Coordination products will be available for purchase. The Sale-a-Bration 2nd Release products will be available free with qualifying orders.
Do recreate this card, here are the details.
- Call Me Clover Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 1″ and folded for the card base
- Whisper White Cardstock: 1-1/2″ wide strip about 5″ long and scraps for stamping and die-cutting the flower and two sets of leaves
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Painted Season Designer paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon: 20″
- Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon: 20″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp and die-cut the flower and the leaves. Color in the center of the flower with Early Espresso. Color the petals of the flower with Petal Pink. Punch the Whisper White strip, attach it to the designer paper where you wish, then trim off any excess.
- Position the designer paper centered on the Call Me Clover card base with the 1″ flap closed on top of the left edge. Reinforce the fold using the Bone Folder.
- Add Snail Adhesive to the back side of one set of leaves and to the area where the 1″ flap meets the designer paper. While closing the flap, insert and attach the end of the bottom set of leaves.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Add the Petal Pink cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Wrap around both strands of ribbon, and tie in a bow.
- Add Snail Adhesive to the back side of the other set of leaves, Add the flower with a Dimensional while at the same time tucking under the other set of leaves.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in March, and we are looking for just 2 more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices will be available on February 15!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our February projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
PAPER PUMPKIN NEWS