Hahaha! Do you like the title of my post? I made a very simple card using the Hello Cupcake stamp set images. BUT…I didn’t use the cupcake images! Ta-da!
These are the images that you get in this stamp set.
I needed a sweet and simple card since I was making several of them to send to many stampers in my Stamper With ART group. And this was very easy to “mass produce.” Here are the details…
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock:
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for the card base
- 1-3/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy Cardstock:
- 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Scrap for punching starburst circle
- Pineapple Punch Cardstock:
- Scrap for stamping and punching sentiment piece
- Call Me Clover Cardstock:
- Scrap for punching leaf cluster
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Pineapple Punch Cardstock scrap. Then punch out with the 2″ Circle Punch. Adhere this to the Night of Navy Starburst circle using SNAIL. And then attach the punched leaves using SNAIL.
- Emboss the Whisper White Cardstock strip with the Dot to Dot embossing folder, and adhere to the Night of Navy Cardstock strip.
- Attach this layered strip onto the card base about 1″ from the bottom using SNAIL.
- Attach the sentiment piece on the right side of the card over the layered strip using Dimensionals. Be sure that one of the Dimensionals holds the stem of the leaves in place.
- Stamp the larger flower images with Lovely Lipstick ink. Stamp the smaller flower images using Calypso Coral ink.
- Add a few Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed what I shared. Remember that all the products used to create this card can be purchased from me through my online store. Click on the links in the product list below to shop.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to learn more about Sale-a-Bration, the awesome promotion going on right now.
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
SALE-A-BRATION COORDINATION PRODUCTS
During the month of March (and only while supplies last), Stampin’ Up! will be offering six new exclusive products that coordinate with several of our 2019 Sale-a-Bration products! Unlike the Sale-a-Bration products though (free with qualifying orders), the Sale-a-Bration Coordination products will be available for purchase. Click here for the informational flyer with images of all the products.
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information & to find the links to the online brochures filled with fun free products. New Sale-a-Bration choices were added February 15!
GET $175 WORTH FOR $99!
It’s a great time to sign up to be a demonstrator. During Sale-a-Bration, the starter kit is amazing!…Choose up to $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! products (which could include preorder products!), and pay just $99. Shipping is free too, so you save there as well. There is also the option of adding in this beautiful, exclusive tote for an additional $30. Click here to download the Sale-a-Bration brochure and see the tote and the options for the great starter kit on pages 4 & 5. Click here to learn more about the perks of being a demonstrator in my Stampers With ART community. And then click here when you are ready purchase your kit.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our February projects are now available!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
PAPER PUMPKIN IS TURNING SIX!
Happy birthday to one of my most favorite products – Paper Pumpkin kits!!! To celebrate this fun occasion and to thank everyone who supports Paper Pumpkin month after month, we’re offering a specially-designed March kit and a bonus FREE STAMP SET. Oh, yes. You read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit. Sign up today!
- The March kit features eight full-sized, mailable birthday cards cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”!
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
JOIN THE CLUB!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for more members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.