The 2019 Occasions Catalog has begun! And you are going to LOVE all the new products!!
And while you are gathering your wish list, remember that your purchases can earn you Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Today I am sharing a card I made (and sent to several in my Stampers With ART group) that features three new products from the 2019 Occasions Catalog: designer vellum from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, dies from the Rectangle Stitched Framelits, and a sentiment image from the Amazing Life Stamp Set.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock:
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Scrap for die-cutting the small rectangle
- Floral Romance Designer Paper:
- An image hand-cut from the a scrap of the colorful floral vellum
- Silver Foil Sheets:
- Scrap for die-cutting the larger rectangle
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut the 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ rectangle from the scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment.
- Die-cut the 2-7/8″ x 7/8″ rectangle from the scrap of Silver Foil. Then attach the white rectangle to the silver using Mini Dimensionals.
- Hand-cut a leaf cluster from the Floral Romance Vellum.
- Put SNAIL Adhesive all across the back of the Silver Foil rectangle, adhere the leaf cluster coming out the upper right, then adhere some loops of Silver Metallic Thread coming out the lower left. Attach to the lower half of the card base.
- Stamp dots image with Pear Pizzazz ink. (Stamp image a few times without reinking the stamp to get the lighter green shades.)
- Attach a couple clear epoxy droplets.
It may look difficult, but it’s a super simple card to make!
I strongly encourage you to put the Floral Romance Designer Paper on your list of “must haves.” CLICK HERE to learn more about this paper/vellum pack and the new Floral Romance suite of products.
If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to my blog so you can get emails every time I share. The link is sort of hard to find, though…
- When you are in my actual blog, look at the images along the right-hand side.
- Find the “subscribe by email” section under the image of the current catalogs.
- Then enter your email and click “subscribe me.”
My blog is my main platform for sharing my ideas, my creations and the latest Stampin’ Up! news and promotions. I post about four times per week. (If you find that getting emails of my posts is not for you, you can always unsubscribe.)
PAPER PUMPKIN GOES WILD
Get in on the fun of Paper Pumpkin! CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th so you don’t miss out on this adorable upcoming January kit. “Paper Pumpkin has paired up to coordinate with the Animal Expedition suite by Stampin’ Up! to deliver cute Valentine’s Day coordination! Make sure you have an active subscription by January 10 to get this “wildy” fun kit. It makes 24 adorable Valentine’s treat packages. The coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, and Pool Party. And don’t forget to check out the Animal Expedition product suite by clicking here.”
Sale-A-Bration (January 3 – March 31, 2019) is one of THE best times of the Stampin’ Up! year. Earn free exclusive products! Earn more Stampin’ Rewards! Get a fabulous tote with one of the best kit offers ever!…CLICK HERE for more information.
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! (Our January projects are here!!) CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one is offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE HERE!
Cling stamps just debuted in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.