But if flipped over, the branches become snow-covered white ones! And in clusters they remind me of the limbs of the trees that are up north at the cabin (my parents home).
It’s so beautiful there in the summer, but it’s also stunning in the winter. It’s my heaven on earth any time of the year. So I’ll be eventually adding photos of my family at the cabin on this layout.
I was just there this past weekend with my parents and my friend (and achieving team member), Cheryl Lee. (I’ll share more about our Silver Elite Retreat weekend soon once my photos are ready!)
Here are a few tips and measurements for my pages if you wish to recreate them.
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 12″ x 12″
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 12″ x 12″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 11″ and 1-1/2″ x 11″
- Garden Green Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 11″ and 1-1/2″ x 11″
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 8-1/4″ x 10-7/8″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 8-1/4″ x 10-7/8″
- Early Espresso Cardstock:
- four pieces that are 5-1/2″ x 4″
- two pieces that are 4-3/4″ x 1-3/8″
- two pieces that are 3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- four pieces that are 3″ x 3-3/4″
- Woodgrain sticker paper from the kit: three pieces that are 3-5/8″ x 1-1/4″ (one of them cut in half)
- For the ground, I tore the 1-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock strips diagonally in half. I flipped one of the two same colored pieces over and layered them with the flat edges flush to the bottom (and corners flush with the outer bottom corners) of it coordinating 12×12 base page. Then I did the same with the second color and the other 12×12 base page.
- For each title piece I stamped the wording onto a woodgrain sticker paper strip, trimmed the outer end with a banner v-shaped cut, and then added the 3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Early Espresso piece underneath that end. I attached the un-cut end of that title piece sticker strip to the 4-3/4″ x 1-3/8″ Early Espresso piece. I then added one of the half sticker strips to the other end of the 4-3/4″ x 1-3/8″ Early Espresso piece being careful to keep the banner cut end from sticking down yet (see image below).
- I trimmed the 3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Early Espresso piece to create an 1/8″ border for the banner cut end of the title strip, stuck down a branch piece onto the half sticker strip area, and then attached the banner cut end of the title strip down with a Dimensional.
- I sponged on Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back sides of the bases of the branches and then attached them to the pages by layering them.
- I added the sequins with the Glue Dots that came in the kit.
If you received this November 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit, take a peek at the other alternative projects I created with it and shared on my blog.
- 40 Cards from One Kit (November 25th)
- Gift-Sized Holiday Photo Album (November 29th)
- Take Out Treat Box (December 7th)
I hope you enjoyed what I shared today! If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. Then get your Paper Pumpkin subscription started with ME as your demonstrator so you can see even more EXCLUSIVE ideas, get gifts & prizes, earn Loyalty Rewards, and more! CLICK HERE to sign up by January 10th so you can get the next kit that will be shipping out. (The December kit which sold out quite early begins shipping today. So make sure you subscribe early for this January kit!)
To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate.
Are you on Facebook? Then be sure to join the almost 18,900 members in my PAPER PUMPKIN FAN CLUB to get lots more inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441979982783482/
Thanks for visiting!
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.” CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to access the Year-End Closeout list. And CLICK HERE to shop the Closeout online.
OCCASIONS/SAB PRODUCT SHARES AVAILABLE!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog debuts January 3rd! That means it’s that time of year to get in on my popular product shares so you can gather up lots of new product for LESS! Sign up today by contacting me with your share choice/s. I’m taking orders for shares now through January 2nd, 2019. CLICK HERE for more information.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off soon, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for JUST TWO more members so we can start another new club. Who is ready?!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! Our December projects are ready!! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month.
CLING STAMPS ARE COMING!
Cling stamps will debut in the 2019 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure! Click HERE for more information.