It’s November 1st! That means the beautiful Snowflake Showcase products AND the November “Better Than Flat” Tutorials are now available!!
The November “Better Than Flat” Project Tutorials from our Stampin’ Anonymous team are ready! This is the third month of offering these tutorials. We’ve had lots of great feedback, and we’ve now included product order numbers. Thank you for your thoughts and support! These tutorials include Fun Fold cards & 3-D projects only. And we are excited to share them exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month!
There are 3 ways you can get your hands on these exclusive tutorials.
- Place an order with me* (directly or through my online store) during this month of November, and receive the November tutorial bundle for FREE! Once I see that your order is placed, a link to the tutorial bundle will be emailed to you! (I’ll send it to you when I get the notice of your order.) I’ll also resend it at the start of December to make sure I get it to everyone who ordered in November. If you want to get each monthly tutorial bundle for free, be sure that your orders are spaced so that you are ordering at least once in each calendar month.
- Purchase a set of Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials (September, October and November are now available) at $9.95 a set. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page, and scroll down find these tutorials and their associated PayPal buttons. Once I see that you’ve made the purchase, a link to the tutorial bundle/s will be emailed to you!
- Or…just be a part of my Stampers With ART Community.
Please keep in mind that these projects are exclusive and will not be shared publicly online.
*Feel free to apply a host code when ordering. If your order is $150 or more (before shipping/tax), do not apply a code. Instead, your order of this size will automatically qualify you for Stampin’ Rewards. If your order is $50+, you will earn Loyalty Rewards points (10 in a year’s time = a free stamp set).
Thanks for checking these out! I know you will LOVE what we have to share.
The beautiful, exclusive Snowflake Showcase products* are here!
|ITEM NAME||ITEM NUMBER||PRICE|
|Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set||149744||$17.00|
|Bonheur Tout Autour (French Happiness Surrounds Photopolymer)||149904||$17.00|
|Snow is Glistening Stamp Set||149742||$21.00|
|Neige Scintillante (French Snow is Glistening Photopolymer)||149906||$21.00|
|White Velvet Paper||149619||$5.00|
CLICK HERE to download the information flyer!
*Products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
Here is a simple card that I created with a few of these new products.
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for the card base
- Pool Party Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- White Velvet Paper
- Scrap for die-cutting snowflake
- Silver & Pool Party Twine
- about 7″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp sentiment about 1-1/2″ from the bottom of the Pool Party cardstock.
- Die-cut snowflake. Place it where it will be on the card, but don’t attach it yet.
- Stamp the snowflake images to the right and left of the main snowflake.
- Add the velvet snowflake with a Dimensional.
- Tie a bow in the twine, and attach it with a Glue Dot in the center of the snowflake.
- Adhere the Pool Party cardstock to the Early Espresso card base. Add the Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
HOLIDAY BAZAAR IN RAMSEY, MN
Come visit me this weekend while you shop the Holiday Bazaar at Lord of Life Church in Ramsey, MN. I’ll be selling cute treats & gifts, greeting cards, and past Paper Pumpkin kits. Feel free to place a customer direct order while there. And be sure to enter my drawing to win one of my prizes! Here is a link to my latest newsletter with the details. If you are on Facebook, here is a link to this event.
JOIN THE CLUB
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club that will kick off in about 3 weeks, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up. We are currently looking for FIVE more members so we can start another new club mid-November. Who is ready?!
PAPER PUMPKIN CHRISTMAS CARD KIT
CLICK HERE to sign up by November 10th so you can get this next one that is shipping. We are told that it will contain products for making Christmas cards – 10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs. YAY!!! Coordinating colors are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White. AND the box is a great sneak peek of what’s inside!
SNOWFLAKE SHOWCASE available this month only!
“BETTER THAN FLAT” TUTORIALS
Five super talented Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and I have joined together as the “Stampin’ Anonymous team” to create Fun Fold cards & 3-D (“better than flat”) projects to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members each month! CLICK HERE to find out how you can get your hands on these great tutorials. A new one will be offered each month. November’s is ready!!