Last week my Stampers With ART group had an online team gathering on Facebook. (Facebook makes it easy for all of us across the country to “be in the same place at the same time.”) And many opted in to get supplies for the make-n-take projects. I send the supplies to each participant ahead of time, and then during the event I share in a Facebook Live broadcast (or pre-recorded video) what to do to put the projects together. I’ve shared two of the projects here on my blog already:
Today I want to share another that we made with products from the Tropical Escape suite.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded for the card base
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ for the inside of the card, scrap for stamping and punching 2-1/4″ circle & scraps for stamping and die-cutting leaves
- Tropical Escape Designer paper: 3″ x 3″
- Linen Thread: 6″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the sentiment and punch it out with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch so that the words are close to the bottom of the circle.
- Lay the sentiment on the 3″ x 3″ designer paper (don’t attach) so the words fall just below the top edge of the designer paper. Then trim off the top portion of the circle.
- Stamp and die-cut the leaves.
- Add the Linen Thread through the holes of the button and tie in a knot or bow.
- Assemble as shown. The sentiment and the light green leaf are attached with Dimensionals. The button is attached with a Glue Dot.
Here are a few more photos sharing both versions that I made of this card.
If you think you may be interested in joining my community of stampers so you can get in on the fun of our Facebook events, get a discount on future purchases and more, this is a great month to join. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads being offered as a bonus add-on, you could now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
Thanks for visiting today!
PAPER PUMPKIN 50% OFF!
July 11-August 10 new subscribers get 50% off the first month! What a great time to sign up! And the graphic has such pretty colors!!! Is that a hint at what’s in the kit? Usually SU does that. SO FUN!! Sign up using this link so you can become my personal subscriber and I can spoil you! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553 Let your creativity bloom and subscribe today!
A FREE Assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads with Starter Kit!
Get the Starter Kit during the month of July, and choose an assortment of ink pads for FREE! What a great time to join my Stampers With ART Stars community & get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up! products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads, you would now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
BUY 3, GET ONE FREE Designer Series Paper Promo
During the month of July you’ll be able to reap the rewards when you stock up on select designer series paper packs. The sale runs July 1-31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.