I haven’t had a lot of time to edit and upload my June Paper Pumpkin video and photos. My plan was to share my alternate projects today, but yesterday (my 1st day back from vacationing at the cabin for the holiday) was a day that turned completely upside-down for me. (Ever have one of those?)
So since I need more time to work on that, I decided to share this card that I created to send to and celebrate a few demonstrators in in my Stampers With ART community.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half for the card base & scraps for stamping and punching the sentiment piece and die-cutting the flower
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock: 3 pieces that measure 1-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ each
- Tropical Escape Designer paper: 3 pieces that measure 1-1/4″ x 3″ each and are cut from one 3-3/4″ x 3″ piece so the designs is continuous
- Gold Cord: 10″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- After cutting the 3-3/4″ x 3″ piece of designer paper into 3 pieces, adhere each of them to a Shaded Spruce piece of cardstock. Then adhere the right and the left design pieces to the card base so they each have equal borders of white on three of their outside sides. Then add the center panel in between.
- Stamp the sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink. Punch with 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Flip this circle over, cover the back side with SNAIL adhesive, then attach the Gold Cord in an “s” shape. Add Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the flower with Blushing Bride ink. Die-cut and add to the sentiment circle with SNAIL.
Despite how upside-down my day after vacationing was, I’m still super glad I was able to get away with my boys and enjoy the lake with family. Here are a few photos from our 4 days at the cabin for the 4th of July holiday. We really lucked out on weather and spent time in the water every day – swimming, kayaking, fishing, and riding in the boat.
The boys put on a show of fireworks for us. And their little cousin, Yvette enjoyed from a safe distance inside the pop-up camper. I have to admit I was super nervous, but they were careful and very safe.
I personally didn’t get many photos this vacation, but look at this one that Luke took on the last day when we went out on a short boat ride/fishing trip with Grandpa (my dad) and my other son, Nick (who was in charge of the motor)!
A FREE Assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads with Starter Kit!
Get the Starter Kit during the month of July, and choose an assortment of ink pads for FREE! What a great time to join my Stampers With ART Stars community & get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up! products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads, you would now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
BUY 3, GET ONE FREE Designer Series Paper Promo
During the month of July you’ll be able to reap the rewards when you stock up on select designer series paper packs. The sale runs July 1-31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.