Here is the last of the four make-n-take projects my Stampers With ART group had the opportunity to make during our online team gathering on Facebook on July 10th. I’ve shared the other three projects here on my blog already:
- Freestanding Pop Up Rhino Card
- Show Off Both Sides With This Card Design
- Tropical Leaves Team Make-n-Take Card
Today I want to share another that we made with products from the Tropical Escape suite.
I was inspired by a peek of a project that the talented Erica Cerwin created. She used the leaf dies in the Tropical Thinlits dies and built them up and make a Palm Tree! I’m not sure of the details of her cute 3-D project. If you want to learn more about what she made, check out her class to go. But this was my take on it. And what a great way to give a roll of quarters as a gift!
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon: 9″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut eight leaves from the Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
- Use a Bone Folder to curl the leaves.
- Use Glue Dots to attach the leaves to the filled upright roll of quarters. The bottom layer should have 5 leaves, and the top layer should have three. (Feel free to die-cut and curl more leaves if you want a fuller tree.)
- Tie ribbon in a bow. Trim the ends and attach to the top of the tree.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White strip. Trim the end as shown. Curl with a Bone Folder, then attach to the top of the tree under the ribbon using Glue Dots.
If you think you may be interested in joining my community of stampers so you can get in on the fun of our Facebook events, get a discount on future purchases and more, this is a great month to join. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads being offered as a bonus add-on, you could now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
Thanks for visiting today!
PAPER PUMPKIN 50% OFF!
July 11-August 10 new subscribers get 50% off the first month! What a great time to sign up! And the graphic has such pretty colors!!! Is that a hint at what’s in the kit? Usually SU does that. SO FUN!! Sign up using this link so you can become my personal subscriber and I can spoil you! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553 Let your creativity bloom and subscribe today!
A FREE Assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads with Starter Kit!
Get the Starter Kit during the month of July, and choose an assortment of ink pads for FREE! What a great time to join my Stampers With ART Stars community & get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up! products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads, you would now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
BUY 3, GET ONE FREE Designer Series Paper Promo
During the month of July you’ll be able to reap the rewards when you stock up on select designer series paper packs. The sale runs July 1-31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.