Did you know that those fun alcohol-based Stampin’ Blends markers doubled in color selection with this new 2018-19 Annual Catalog?
These 11 additional colors (22 new markers – two shades of each color) weren’t available right away when the catalog started, but we really didn’t have to wait too long. On June 28th all the colors were ready. I ordered them right away, but didn’t get around to playing with them until last weekend. Here is one of the cards I made. It features several new products: Highland Heather Blends Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Blends Combo Pack, Gorgeous Grape & Granny Apple Green cardstock, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, and images from the Beautiful Promenade stamp set.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded for the card base & scrap for punching 2-1/4″ circle
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ & scrap for stamping and punching 2-1/4″ circle
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock: 4″ x 4″
- Shimmery White Cardstock: 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ & 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon: 13″ and 5″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Lemon Lime Twist scrap, and then punch out with the 2-1/4″ Circle Punch so that the words are toward the bottom half of the circle.
- Stamp the front card images onto the 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Shimmery White Cardstock piece. Stamp the inside card images onto the 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Shimmery White Cardstock piece.
- Color the leaf images with the Granny Apple Green Blends. Color the flower with the Highland Heather Blends. (If you have never colored with Stampin’ Blends markers, click here for my Stampin’ Blends 101 Video.)
- Without removing them from the sheet yet, color the pearls with the Granny Apple Green Blends.
- Attach the 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Shimmery White Cardstock piece to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock piece. And then attach this layered piece to the inside of the card.
- Tie on the 13″ of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and tie it on the inside of the card. Trim the ends.
- Attach the 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Shimmery White Cardstock piece to the 4″ x 4″ Gorgeous Grape Cardstock piece. And then attach this layered piece to the outside front of the card.
- Tie the 5″ piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon onto the front side of the ribbon already on the card. Trim the ends.
- Attach the 2-1/4″ Lemon Lime Twist circle to the 2-1/4″ Granny Apple Green circle as shown. Then adhere to the top area of the card so that the words are lined up correctly and below the top edge of the card. Trim off the excess.
- Add the pearls.
PAPER PUMPKIN 50% OFF!
July 11-August 10 new subscribers get 50% off the first month! What a great time to sign up! And the graphic has such pretty colors!!! Is that a hint at what’s in the kit? Usually SU does that. SO FUN!! Sign up using this link so you can become my personal subscriber and I can spoil you! https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=25553 Let your creativity bloom and subscribe today!
A FREE Assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads with Starter Kit!
Get the Starter Kit during the month of July, and choose an assortment of ink pads for FREE! What a great time to join my Stampers With ART Stars community & get a discount on your future Stampin’ Up! products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog. The Starter Kit is always a great value. But with the free set of ink pads, you would now get $192.50 worth of product of your choice for just $99!! Click here to learn more.
BUY 3, GET ONE FREE Designer Series Paper Promo
During the month of July you’ll be able to reap the rewards when you stock up on select designer series paper packs. The sale runs July 1-31, 2018. Click here to learn more.
Join the Paper Crafters Club
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.