I am so in love with the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut specialty paper! Here is a card I put together a couple days ago when I was playing around with my new supplies.
If you didn’t see my note cards showing off this paper that I shared a couple weeks ago, you’ll want to click here to check them out. My post included a video so you can see the delicate papers in my hands and get tips for using this fabulous, but fragile laser-cut paper.
If you’d like to recreate today’s card, here are the details.
Supplies: (See below for this full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.)
- Stamps: Wonderful Moments (147529 p)
- Poppy Parade Cardstock (119793): 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock (146990): 2-7/8” x 5-1/2”
- Mango Melody Cardstock (146989): 3” x 5-1/2”
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock (133676): 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” scrap for die-cutting scallop oval
- Whisper White Cardstock (100702): 5-1/4” x 4” for the inside & 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” scrap for die-cutting stitched oval
- Ink: 147111 Mossy Meadow Pad
- Other: 146907 Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper, 146912 Whisper White Polka-Dot Tulle Ribbon (16” and 4”), 146934 Glitter Enamel Dots, 143263 Big Shot, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 143706 Subtle Embossing Folder, 145372 Stitched Shapes Framelits, 141706 Layering Ovals Framelits, 103579 Paper Snips, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals, 110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 127853 Silicone Craft Sheet, 141337 Stamping Sponges
- Die-cut the 1-7/8” wide Whisper White oval and the 2” wide Mossy Meadow scallop oval. Stamp the sentiment on the white, attach the white to the Mossy Meadow, and set aside.
- Emboss the front of the Poppy Parade card base and the Granny Apple Green cardstock. Then attach the Granny Apple Green to the Mango Melody piece.
- Snip a few floral pieces from the large floral sheet of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper.
- Use a sponge and the Silicone Craft Sheet to apply Multipurpose Glue on the backside of the floral cut outs. Then attach these pieces to the right side of the Poppy Parade card base piece and the Granny Apple Green piece. Lay the green layer as a guide when adding to the red piece. Use the oval piece as a guide when adding to the green piece.
- Wrap around and tie on the 16” ribbon – making a knot to secure. Then tie on the 4” piece to make the knotted area of the first ribbon look fuller. Trim ends with Paper Snips.
- Attach green layer to the card base with Dimensionals. Add the oval layer with SNAIL. Adjust knot of ribbon if necessary before securing oval in place. Add 5-1/4” x 4” Whisper White layer to the inside of the card.
- Add Glimmer Enamel Dots to embellish a bit more.
If you’re new to my blog, I invite you to subscribe so you can get emails each time I post. You can also subscribe to my newsletter so that you can even more project ideas and hear about my events that I hold.
My next event is my annual garage sale.
If you live locally, you won’t want to miss it, I have many crafters participating. So my garage will be filled with tons of good deals on stamp sets, embellishments, tools, inks, storage, etc… Click here for more information.
Stamp-n-Storage is having its Spring Sale!!
Click here to read about the updates I recently made to my room with their products.
- Sale runs June 8 -18, 2018
- 15% OFF Select Storage Solutions
- No coupon code needed.
- Your discount will be applied automatically during the checkout process.
- CLICK HERE to shop!
Do you find that you order at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! product each month? Do you want to get perks for those monthly orders? I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
Are you interested in getting a 20%+ discount on your Stampin’ Up! goodies? Now is a great time to purchase the Starter kit because of all the fun new products that just debuted in the 2018-19 annual catalog – $125 worth of product (your choice!) for $99. With the free shipping on starter kits, you are getting a 30% discount on this first fun purchase. After that, you get the 20%+ discount for future purchases if you wish. AND you get to be part of my fun Stampers With ART Stars community!