My son, Luke and I are heading up to my parents’ lake place in northern Minnesota for this Memorial Day weekend while my husband, Tim and our other son, Nick stay at home. Nicholas isn’t quite up to traveling that far yet (it’s almost a 4 hour drive), and Tim wants to work on finishing up our back deck. Hopefully Nick and hubby will enjoy having the house to themselves. And I hope you are all going to have a lovely weekend as well.
To start off your weekend on a creative note, I thought I’d share more alternate projects that I made with the contents of the May 2018 Manly Moments kit. I shared a few on Sunday last weekend, but today I’ve got for you a 12×12 scrapbook layout, some pretty origami star boxes, and seven alternate greeting card ideas. If you are one of my subscribers, be sure to take out your envelope of goodies I sent you so you can recreate one or more of these cards.
Be sure to watch my “how-to” video below (or on YouTube) for tips, measurements and directions. Then scroll down to see close up photos of the projects I share in this video, to see the supplies I used to create all these projects, AND to access some helpful links (ones that I refer to in the video).
Here are close-up photos of the projects I shared in my video above. I sure had fun creating them!
12×12 SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUT
ORIGAMI STAR BOXES
SEVEN ALTERNATE CARDS
that my subscribers can make with the bonus supplies I mailed them.
Here are some links that you may want to check out.
- To see the projects I shared earlier with this kit, click here for my May 20th blog post.
- To find out more about Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity, click here.
- To see some peeks at the exclusives I send my subscribers, click here.
- To get your Paper Pumpkin subscription started, click here.
- To renew your subscription, click here and login to reactivate
- To join the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on Facebook, click here and request to be added.
- Extra Stampin’ Up! supplies I used are listed below and linked to my online store.
By the way, I still have more to share with this kit:
- the card and matching box I designed for Stampin’ Up!’s monthly Paper Pumpkin newsletter
- the blog hop project/s I’ll share next Thursday
- and the exclusive projects that I share only with my subscribers.
So stay tuned if you are a fan of these great kits. Have a great weekend!
* Subtles 12×12 Cardstock (Pear Pizzazz) #147004
* Mossy Meadow 8.5×11 Cardstock #133676
* Mint Macaron 8.5×11 Cardstock #138337
* Silver Glimmer Paper #146960
* Dove mint chocolate candy
* Removable tape (washi tape or masking) or sticky note paper
I’m so excited for the June 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit! Stampin’ Up! has revealed that it will coordinate with a new suite of products in the upcoming will coordinate with a suite in our upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog!
Do you want to be a club member and get lots of perks for your monthly orders?! I’m forming a new Paper Crafters club, and we are looking for new members. Click here to learn more. Then contact me with your questions &/or to sign up.
- Share What You Love Just Getting Started Bundle
- Share What You Love A Little More, Please Bundle
- Share What You Love Gotta Have It All Bundle
- 2018-20 In Color Ink Pad Assortment
CLICK HERE for more detailed information about retiring products from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog and the 2018 Occasions Catalog, to access the lists and links, and for dates about transitioning into the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog.
Be sure to take a good look at the retiring products list so that you don’t miss out on getting items that you have wanted. Favorites are definitely selling out!