I’m now sharing my fourth and final set of cards that my stampers made at my February Stamp-a-Stack event. These were my favorite!
I got the inspiration for the design from a swap card I received from the talented Ms. Brenda Sprenger. Here is her card.
I felt that doing the ring of black was going to be a little tedious at this event, though.
So I had my stampers just cut out a solid circle for each of their three cards. And I also wanted to cut down on even more time at the Big Shot, so I substituted the embossed panel for a pretty piece of designer paper.
Here are the measurements and a few tips if you wish to recreate my version of this card.
- Basic Black cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ for the card base and scrap for die-cutting the largest Stitched Shapes Framelit circle
- Whisper White cardstock: 6-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ scored and folded at 4″ and scrap for stamping and die-cutting the 2-3/8″ circle (for the card above)
- Petal Passion designer paper: 2″ x 5″ for outside left edge of card and scrap for die-cutting the 2-3/8″ circle (for the two other cards)
- Ribbon: about 4-5″ for a knot or about 8-9″ for a bow
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Die-cut a 2-3/8″ diameter circle from the Petal Passion Designer Paper scrap or the Whisper White cardstock scrap. (Stamp the Whisper White with the Petal Palette stamp images.) Color with the Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Adhere this circle to the die-cut Basic Black circle.
- Stamp the sentiment/s on the inside of the folded Whisper White piece.
- Adhere the 2″ x 5″ designer paper to the front of the white, then adhere the layered circular piece on top of that making sure that the adhesive isn’t going to be exposed on the back side where the circle isn’t attached the card.
- Adhere all of this onto the Basic Black card base piece.
- Then tie and attach the ribbon.
Here are a few more close-up photos.
Thanks for stopping by today!
New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get 50% Off!
NEW subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin between now and May 10 will get 50% off their first 2 months. Enter this promotion code to get in on the special: SAVEFIFTY0418
For those who are current or returning subscribers, you can still reap some rewards. In fact everyone that purchases a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid subscriptions by the end of March will get to choose free Sale-a-Bration products!
January 3 through March 31 is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free products and more.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99! Plus…
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.