When is the best time to share a box of chocolates? Anytime! Especially when it’s in this pretty packaging. 🙂
This was one of the fun make-n-takes we made on the Silver Elite Retreat this past weekend.
- Whisper White cardstock: scrap for punching 2″ Circle
- Fresh Florals designer paper (Berry Burst): a 1″ x 3″ piece for each Hershey’s Nugget (we put 6 in each box)
- Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon: about 20″
- Silver Baker’s Twine: about 14″
Products: See below for a full list of supplies linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- When the box is still flat, slip the floral Petal Pair embossing folder into the box area you want to emboss. Positioning the folder with the Sizzix logo out will give you a “debossed” look (like you see in this first box). Positioning the folder with the Sizzix logo in will give you an embossed look (like you see in the second box further down).
- After running the box through the Big Shot, assemble the bottom and add a little Shreddie inside.
- Wrap each nugget with a 3″ x 1″ strip of designer paper and secure with Tear & Tape adhesive. Add to the box, and close it up.
- Tie on the Berry Burst ribbon.
- Punch out the 2″ Whisper White circle. Punch an 1/8″ hole at the edge to create the base of the tag. Add the tag to the box with the twine.
- Then either leave the floral Sweet Soirée vellum embellishment as is adding it to the tag with a Glue Dot and a Glitter Enamel Dot in the flower center to cover the Glue Dot. OR…Color the back side of the floral Sweet Soirée vellum embellishment first as shown below using Blends Markers.
Either look is super pretty. So you can’t go wrong.
And what a pretty presentation. I could totally see this as an Easter treat, a bridesmaid gift, a teacher appreciation gift,…
You may have to make two, though. That way you can keep one for yourself. (wink wink)
P.S. I am putting together another Online Paper Crafters Club and am looking for a few more members to join in. The commitment is to place an order each month for 6 months in row. In one of those months you would get the Stampin’ Rewards (the free goodies) based on the collective orders from those in the club. The other perks would be free catalogs shipped to you, a set of 6 free hand-stamped cards at the end of the 6-month commitment, and exclusive project ideas emailed to you each month. I’m hoping to start this club at the beginning of April. You do not need to live near me. Anyone in the US can join. Let me know if you are interested!
Sale-A-Bration 2018 (January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free products and more. Heads up! More Sale-a-Bration choices were released February 16th. Click here to learn more and click on the images below to download the brochures and see these products.
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99! Plus…It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.
Did you hear?! Not only is the February Paper Pumpkin kit on it’s way. But if you have taken a break from (or never subscribed to) Paper Pumpkin paper crafting kits of creativity, you will want to get in on it now so you can not only receive the 5 year anniversary March kit which includes a free gift!,…
…but so you can see how remarkable these kits really are! I challenge those of you who subscribed back around when Paper Pumpkin first began in 2013 to get back in and see how far these kits have come!