Stampin’ Up! will be adding more Sale-a-Bration choices on February 16th! Yippee! Click here to learn more and click on the images below to download the brochures and see these products.
In just a week and a half I’ll be holding a special event for Cheryl Lee, a demonstrator on my team who has achieved and held the title of Silver Elite. I’m so happy for her! It’s at this level where your Stampin’ Up! business tends to provide you a steady income, and many perks come your way. I decided to congratulate her by bringing her on a stamping retreat weekend. Here are the invites I made. (Of course I had to make one for myself, too!)
They may look complicated, but these were simple to make.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ and at 5-1/2″ folded into a z-fold
- Sweet Soirée Designer Paper: 2-1/2″ x 4″
- Silver 1/8″ Ribbon: about 13″
- Attach the designer paper piece to the front left side of the fold card base.
- Wrap around and tie on the silver ribbon. Don’t use adhesive on the ribbon. You’ll want to adjust it when you add the flowers.
- Add a message/sentiment or a printed off invite to the inside left area. I typed up mine on the computer and printed it to fit on a 4-1/8″ x 2-5/8″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. (When the card is closed, the sentiment/printed invite should be covered.)
- Color a few rhinestones with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Position where the vellum flower cluster and the full-color flower cluster will sit.
- Attach the full-color flower cluster to the front layer of the card using Glue Dots. Be sure that no adhesive is under the right side that extends beyond the designer paper. And adjust the ribbon so the knot is close to the top of the flower layer.
- Then attach the vellum flower cluster with one Glue Dot under the center of the main flower. Add a large rhinestone over this area to embellish the flower and cover the Glue Dot.
- Add a few more rhinestones here and there to finish off the card.
Sale-A-Bration 2018 (January 3 through March 31) is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone! Click here to learn about this spectacular promotion and how you can benefit by earning free products and more. Heads up! More Sale-a-Bration choices will be released February 16th:
- Blossoming Basket stamp set and the Basket Weave embossing folder (Level 2 choice)
- Springtime Foils paper (Level 1 choice)
- Eclectic Expressions stamp set (Level 1 choice)
Get up to $226 worth of product for $99! Plus…It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose two FREE stamp sets of your choice for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Click here for more information about joining my community of stampers (becoming a demonstrator), and click here for more information about the other bonuses for getting the Starter Kit.