I’m super excited for the all the new products that are going to be available soon in the 2018 Occasions Catalog. Here is a sneak peek at some of them in this card that I sent out to several of those in my Stampers With ART community recently.
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ and folded in half for card base & scrap for stamping and punching 1-1/4″ Circle
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ for the inside of the card
- Silver Foil Sheet Cardstock: 3″ x 4″ (scrap) for die-cutting leafy twig & scrap for punching 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
- masking tape
- Add adhesive sheet to the back of the Silver Foil Sheet. Die-cut, then peel off adhesive backing and attach to the bottom left area of the Lemon Lime Twist card front.
- Use the Blends to color one or two flowers on the designer paper. Then attach to the Basic Black cardstock and add to the front of the card.
- Mask the sentiment stamp to ink up only the “Wishes” portion of the image. Peel the tape away to stamp the word onto the Lemon Lime Twist scrap.
- Stamp “From the Heart” on the Whisper White piece and add to the inside of the card.
- Punch the Lemon Lime Twist scrap with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch and the Silver Foil Sheet with the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Layer these two together, then add to the front of the card with a Dimensional.
Here are several other versions of this card. The designer paper had a different floral layout in each piece I cut, so I had to accent them with color a little differently.
And of course, I just HAD to take a photo of each layout. (Do I share too many photos?) Notice that the sentiment piece is positioned a bit differently on many of the cards, too.
Oh! And this is one that I put together but sent off before I made all the other ones. I added a small bow to balance out the red color a bit, but decided the layout really didn’t need it for the other cards.
Looking for more sneak peeks? Be sure to follow some of the project ideas I am pinning in my New in the 2018 Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalogs board on Pinterest.
Product Shares still available for the New 2018 Occasions Catalog!
I’ve planned out my new product shares (ribbons, paper, embellishments, etc.) for the upcoming Occasions catalog that debuts January 3rd. I also have included FREE bonus Sale-A-Bration products in EVERY share. Click here for information & sign up opportunities. This really is THE BEST WAY to gather up lots of new product for less money. And the sooner your name gets on the list, the sooner you get guaranteed a spot in a share. (Invoicing is beginning today, December 27th.)
Introducing the NEW Stamparatus Positioning Tool!
Did you see the incredible new tool that Stampin’ Up! is bringing forth to us paper crafters?! It’s an amazing positioning tool that will allow you to get your images exactly where you want them. Click Here to learn more and find out how you can reserve yours by December 30th so that you’ll be among the first to get one.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year End Sales Event!
Stampin’ Up! is ending 2017 with a bang! This is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. The items in the sale are last-chance and limited-inventory, so take note that these items are available only while supplies last! Click Here to learn more.