This e-book is jam-packed full of great information, tips and ideas for making the most of our new Stampin’ Blends Markers. It also includes a Blends Chart to print off and fill in, a link to a private instructional tutorial video where I physically share how to use these great markers, and printable project sheets for a few cards that are also demonstrated in the instructional tutorial video.
I can’t share all the content of what’s in that 15-page document, since that E-Book is a perk for my club members (and my demonstrators). But I will share cards that are featured in it from time to time on my blog.
One of these cards I am sharing with you here today! Club members will gain a bit more information on how to make this card when they watch the exclusive instructional tutorial video. But I think you will all get the gist of how to make this with the supplies, measurements and directions I share with you below.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”/folded in half
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 2-1/2” x 4” and 4” x 5-1/4” for the inside
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2-3/8” x 4-1/8” and scrap for punching out 1-3/8” scallop circle
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: scrap for punching out 1-1/4” circle
- Use tape to mask off part of the sentiment image. Ink up the stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, remove the tape, and stamp down “so happy” on the scrap piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
- Punch out “so happy” with the 1-1/4” Circle Punch. Punch out a piece of Basic Black Cardstock with the 1-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch. Adhere the Daffodil Delight circle onto the Basic Black scalloped circle and set aside.
- Sponge Bermuda Bay ink onto the folded Bermuda Bay card base piece creating an “ombre look” – darkest on the bottom gradually lightening as you move upward.
- Stamp the lantern and string images as shown onto the 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Then color the lanterns with the Stampin’ Blends markers: Cherry Cobbler/Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay/Pool Party & Rich Razzleberry/Pink Pirouette. Use the Color Lifter to lighten or correct if you need to. Color the top and bottom areas of the lantern with Smoky Slate.
- Adhere the 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Whisper White to the 2-3/8” x 4-1/8” Basic Black piece. Then attach this to the folded Bermuda Bay card base piece with Dimensionals about ½” from the left edge.
- Attach the layered circles to the card using Dimensionals: Use one dimensional when overlapping the lantern piece, use two layered-up Dimensionals under the portion that sits on the Bermuda Bay card base.
- Before removing from the sheet of pearls, color 5 pearls with various Blends markers. Add these to the card front as shown.
If you haven’t invested in the new Stampin’ Blends Markers yet (or if you have only purchased a couple so far), consider joining my Blends Club. CLICK HERE for more information. Want more ideas for Blends? Click here to see what I have been pinning on Pinterest.
This is such a fun time of year…the holidays are upon us, the 2017 Holiday Catalog is leaving and so there are items that are retiring (last chance to grab them up!), AND the new 2018 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Brochure will be kicking off come January 3rd. Be sure to read through all the information below to see the details about all this Stampin’ Up! product news. And if you are planning to purchase any Product Shares, let me know soon.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed what I had to share.
- tape for masking
New Items Added to the Clearance Rack
New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in the online store! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 70%, products will go quickly. Shop now and stock up.
Stampin’ Up!’s Year End Sales Event!
Stampin’ Up! is ending 2017 with a bang! This is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. The items in the sale are last-chance and limited-inventory, so take note that these items are available only while supplies last! Click Here to learn more.
Product Shares available for the New 2018 Occasions Catalog!
I’ve planned out my new product shares (ribbons, paper, embellishments, etc.) for the upcoming Occasions catalog that debuts January 3rd. I also have included FREE bonus Sale-A-Bration products in EVERY share. Click here for information & sign up opportunities. This really is THE BEST WAY to gather up lots of new product for less money. And the sooner your name gets on the list, the sooner you get guaranteed a spot in a share. (Invoicing will begin on December 27th.)
Introducing the NEW Stamparatus Positioning Tool!
Did you see the incredible new tool that Stampin’ Up! is bringing forth to us paper crafters?! It’s an amazing positioning tool that will allow you to get your images exactly where you want them. Click Here to learn more and find out how you can reserve yours this month so that you’ll be among the first to get one.