Paper Pumpkin kit time is my favorite! In fact, I love it so much that I wish I could work in the Paper Pumpkin department at Stampin' Up!
I'm a huge fan of this product…
- It comes directly to me in my mailbox every single month.
- It's affordable – around $20 per month (including the shipping!).
- The kits contain wonderful, seasonal paper-crafting projects that I can do in just a few minutes.
- The kits are exclusive. Stampin' Up! only manufactures so many.
- The kits are made with the beginning crafter in mind (so I can do these with my kids or send them to a niece or nephew starting college this fall).
- AND they appeal to advanced crafters…because a person can really go beyond and create SO many more things than the intended projects.
I put together a couple of these August kit cards according to the directions…
…and then I created some alternate projects to share with you.
Today I will share four of the alternate cards that I designed with this August 2017 Giftable Greetings kit. Later this week I'll share even more since I'm still needing to put some finishing touches on some items and photograph them. And then if you are one of my personal Paper Pumpkin subscribers and you received this kit, I'll be sending you 10-13 additional EXCLUSIVE project ideas via email on September 2nd!
I recommend watching my video below first for tips and measurements. It's a long video (as always! sorry). But I share a lot of details, and I have a hard time knowing what to cut out. 😉
Here are close-up photos of my four alternate cards that I created in the video.
CARD #2 (I added a bow on my thanks card after the video was recorded. I think it looks a little more balanced.)
If you have NEVER been a subscriber but you think you'll like to give Paper Pumpkin kits a try, CLICK HERE to sign up soon so you can get a gorgeous, autumn-themed September kit delivered straight to your door at 50% off. You have until September 10th. And you'll want to sign up using the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com. This 50% special* offer is for new subscribers, so it's a perfect time to give it a try. Plus there is no obligation. So if you decide you don't want to continue, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin kits and how to get in on the fun? Click here for more information.
EEK! AND DID YOU KNOW?…There were hints shared recently about this upcoming gorgeous, autumn-themed September Paper Pumpkin kit… "Right now new subscribers get 50% off the impressive September kit, including fall-themed projects bedecked with stamped leaves and laser-cut, gold foil stickers (which you can see peeking out in the image above). We can almost guarantee that you’ll want more than one. So don’t wait!"
*The fine print…
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
Product List …things you might need/want in addition to the August 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit to make any or all of the projects in the videos
- washi tape or masking tape
New 2017 Holiday Catalog Product Shares are now available!
My shares are filling, so be sure to reserve your spot. Click here for more information.