Today our Tutorial Bundle Design Team is having another blog hop, so you'll have a chance to see similar projects to the ones we created for our May Tutorial Bundle which is now available! http://www.stampyourartout.com/stampyourartout/tutorials-for-sale.html
I hope you like what we share!
This month we all decided to feature the fabulous Eastern Palace suite – new products that will debut in the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog but are being released NOW in a bundle for anyone who wants to get their hands on them early and get free product at the same time. Check out 3 of the new 2017-19 In Colors too – Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide!
This suite can be purchase through the month of May through two options.
Eastern Palace Premier Bundle – perfect for the avid crafter!
My project today is an easy yet elegant card.
Here are a few details that should help if you wish to recreate this card.
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 11" x 4-1/4" folded in half for card base & 5-1/4" x 4"
- Basic Black Cardstock: 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" & 1-3/4" circle
- Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock: 3/4" x 4" & 3/4" circle
- Eastern Palace Designer Paper (Fresh Fig subtle stripes pattern): 1-1/4" x 4"
- Eastern Palace Designer Paper (Gold petals pattern): 1" x 4"
- Eastern Palace Designer Paper (large Fresh Fig medallions pattern): 1-1/4" circle (containing one of the medallions)
- Adhere the Sweet Sugarplum 3/4" circle over the Fresh Fig medallion. And then adhere this all to the Basic Black 1-3/4" circle so that everything is centered.
- Adhere the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers that are shown over the Sweet Sugarplum 3/4" circle/Fresh Fig medallion/Basic Black 1-3/4" circle combo so that everything is centered. Cut this all in half. (Save the other half for a second card…might as well make two!)
- Attach the Gold petals pattern designer paper to the bottom of the 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla piece. Attach the Sweet Sugarplum strip above that. And then attach the Fresh Fig subtle stripes pattern designer paper on top of the Sweet Sugarplum piece so that just 1/8" of it peeks out.
- Attach two inches of the gold sticker strip to the upper left of the Fresh Fig subtle stripes pattern designer paper. Then attach one inch of that same gold sticker strip to the upper right.
- Stamp sentiment above the sticker strip gap. Stamp the dots on each side.
- Adhere the semi-circle embellishment just below the sentiment so that the straight edge of the semi-circle is in line with the straight edge of the Fresh Fig subtle stripes pattern designer paper.
- Attach this 5-1/4" x 4" Very Vanilla layer to the 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" Basic Black piece. Then attach this all to the Very Vanilla card base piece.
Thanks for checking out my blog today. Have fun on the hop! Check out all the other blogs by clicking on the names of other participants in the list below so you can see a great collection of hand-stamped cards and paper crafting projects. AND…if you like what we share, you might consider purchasing the May Tutorial Bundle! Click here to learn more about how you can get this and other past tutorial bundles.
BLOG HOP LINE UP LIST
Looking for information on retiring products and the upcoming 2017-18 Annual Catalog? Click here for the newest news! 😉
The Retiring Products List posted April 10th. Certain products tend to sell out quickly. So take inventory now and start making those needed purchases earlier than later.
Want to be one of the first to see and get your hands on new products?