I have a fun, simple and sweet card that I designed using the Lift Me Up stamp set, Up & Away dies and coordinating Carried Away designer paper.
- Stamps: Lift Me Up (142893w or 142896c) or bundle with the coordinating dies and save 10% (144711w or 144712c)
- 140272 Whisper White Thick cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4” folded in half to create card base and scrap for stamping/die-cutting balloon
- 143608 Carried Away designer paper (mint/white balloon pattern) – a free 2017 Sale-A-Bration pick with a $50+ order: 4” x 2”
- 138392 Metallic Foil Doilies: 1/3 of a large silver doily
- 132137 Silver 1/8” Ribbon: about 18”
- Ink: 126970 Night of Navy
- Other: 142748 Up & Away Thinlits (or see above to bundle with stamp set to save 10%), 143263 Big Shot, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 103579 Paper Snips, 119246 Rhinestones, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals, 103683 Glue Dots
- Attach designer paper piece to silver doily piece as shown, and then attach this combo to the center of the card front using SNAIL adhesive.
- Stamp the balloon image onto Whisper White scrap. Die-cut using coordinating die. Then attach (using Dimensionals) to the designer paper just under the doily as shown.
- Stamp sentiment in the lower left area of the card front centered between the bottom edge of the card and the bottom edge of the designer paper.
- Add the silver ribbon – wrap it around so it is in line with the bottom edge of the designer paper. Tie in a knot or a bow (as shown). Add a Glue Dot behind the center of the knot/bow to secure in place.
- Attach a few rhinestones to the balloon image for a bit more sparkle (optional).
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of your day!
Sale-A-Bration (January 4 – March 31) It's the best time of the Stampin' Up! year! Click here to see how everyone is earning fabulous, free products!