I'm gearing up for a fun event this Saturday called Demos Galore. It's put on by several demonstrators in my group, and our customers come to see lots of demonstrations, lots of samples, stamp a sample card, win prizes, and get perks for ordering products.
I'll be focusing on Halloween ideas at my demonstration table. I'll mainly share the Halloween Night products and the Spooky Fun Bundle:
- Halloween Night Designer Paper
- Halloween Night Washi Tape
- Halloween Night Enamel Dots
- Halloween Night Baker's Twine
- Spooky Fun Stamp Set
- Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
But I'll also bring out samples and show off new products that you can find on pages 50-55 in the Holiday Catalog.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 11" x 4-1/4" folded in half for the card base
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 4-1/4" x 3-3/4" and scrap for punching out a 1-3/8" circle
- Whisper White Cardstock: Scrap for punching out a 1-1/4" circle and a 3/4" circle
- Silver Foil Paper: Scrap for punching out two 1" circles and a 1/2" circle
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper (silver dots design): 3/4" x a little over 4-1/4"
- Add designer paper strip about 3/4" in from the right edge of the card front. Trim to fit.
- Stamp THEN punch out spider and word image.
- After layered stamped circles onto larger matting circles add SNAIL Adhesive to the back side. Add loops of Silver Metallic thread to the orange matted circle. Then add to card front with Dimensionals. Slip silver matted circle behind on the lower left and attach.
By the way, tomorrow I am finally sharing the alternate, outside the box ideas that I created with the August Paper Pumpkin kit. Be sure to come back and visit.
First-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month of Paper Pumpkin FREE! CLICK HERE to learn more.