I had a lot of participation in my product shares this year! Thanks to all of you who took part.
The big boxes in this photo are for those who ordered ALL TEN shares! Fun, fun, fun! Participants are going to absolutely LOVE all their new products arriving today (or tomorrow).
I'm getting ready to put in another order for my second round of product shares. Let me know if you are interested in any of the shares I offer. CLICK HERE to see and read about all 10 shares (embellishments/doo dads, ribbons & paper). Then contact me if you would like to purchase any. I'll need to know by Thursday, June 23rd.
I personally wanted all these new items, too! So also I participated in my own shares. And look at the the pretty card I made with a couple sheets from the 6×6 Themed Paper Stacks & Specialty Paper share – one piece from the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack & one piece from the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate. (See the complete supply list below.)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded in half for the card base
- Old Olive Cardstock: scrap that is about 5-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: scrap that is about 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Peekaboo Peach Cardstock: scrap that is about 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Serene Scenery Designer Paper (Old Olive "bokeh" image): 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate (gold scallop): 2" x 5-1/2"
- Stamp two flower images (Peekaboo Peach ink on Peekaboo Peach cardstock & Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock). Then use the Paper Snips to cut them out.
- Die-cut the swirly floral flourish piece from the Old Olive cardstock. The Die Brush* & Precision Plate* paired with the new Big Shot Platform* work very well with this die.
- Remove the protective film from the "silver" side of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate piece before using.
- Attach the die-cut swirly floral flourish piece to the acetate using strategically placed glue dots here and there. THEN attach the acetate to the designer paper with glue dots that are disguised by the flourish piece AND where the orange flower will be covering.
- Curl the flower petals with a bone folder before attaching to the card. I curled my Pumpkin Pie (darker orange) petals downward and my Peekaboo Peach (lighter orange) petals upward. I added the Pumpkin Pie flower to the card using a Dimensional and the Peekaboo Peach flower using a few Glue Dots.
- I filled the center of the Peekaboo Peach flower with Glue Dots and then added five sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim.
Enjoy your day everyone!
It's time for me to get back to pricing and preparing for our huge annual garage sale! If you live near Andover, MN, you NEED to come check it out. I think this is the MOST stamping and crafting supplies I have EVER priced. The tables will be filled, and everything is priced to go.
June 22 (WED) – 7 AM to 6 PM
June 23 (THURS) – 7 AM to 6 PM
June 24? only if weather affects first two days (FRI) – 7 AM to 6 PM
June 25 (SAT) – 9 AM – 3 PM
Location: 14275 Raven Street NW, Andover, MN 55304
* I highly recommend these products if using intricate dies. The new platform is slightly raised the center to help dies cut completely through. And the Precision Plate doesn't have the "give" that the basic Basic Standard Cutting Pads do. So used together should guarantee you a clean and complete cut. The Die Brush helps to remove the paper from the die. I LOVE this tool and use it quite often.