A little green AND a little gold, too! (Or silver if you like the second version better.)
These are the scrapbook pages my class attendees will be making this Sunday. (By the way, if you click on this layout picture, it will enlarge a bit more.)
I loved the page so much that I proposed the idea of using that layout (and a matching page I would create) to my scrapbookers. They were all for it. In fact one said it would be perfect for March and St. Patrick's Day. Hahaha…of course! So that's why I thought I'd share them today. Plan to take some good photos, then add them to the layout when you scrapbook them later.
One thing I always try to do with my pages is make them flow so the seam/separation is not as noticeable. So here (even though they are on opposite pages) I placed the flowers close together so they give the appearance of one "cluster."
My right hand page has pretty much the same elements, but just placed differently.
Did you see our new Glitter Tape in the supplemental Sale-A-Bration flyer?! I love it, but as a demonstrator I am super sad that it will be leaving the end of March. It's one of my favorite accessories right now, and I want to keep using it and sharing it.
Oooo! Maybe it will be available in other colors someday! I'm going to cross my fingers.
Here is the silver version.
- Basic Black cardstock: two sheets that are 12" x 12"
- Wild Wasabi cardstock: eight pieces that are each 4-1/8" x 5-1/2"
- White Corrugated paper: 4" x 3" and two pieces that are each 4" x 1-1/2"
- Smoky Slate or Daffodil Delight cardstock for title banner: 1-1/2" x 3-1/4"
- Pool Party cardstock: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" scrap piece for stamping and die-cutting blue banners
- Bermuda Bay cardstock: 4-1/4" x 3-5/8" scrap piece for die-cutting flowers
- Garden Green cardstock: 4-1/4" x 3-5/8" scrap piece for die-cutting leaves
- Daffodil Delight cardstock for flowers: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" scrap piece for die-cutting flower centers
Thanks for visiting today. And I hope you all have a festive and fun St. Patrick's Day!
Click here to learn about how you can earn free products during the BEST time of the Stampin' Up! year.