With Valentine's Day around the corner, my Stamp-A-Stack event needed to have some Valentine cards available. But I know some do not send for this time of year so I didn't want the cards to be too specific either. The Going Global stamp set (which also is great for making masculine cards) was the perfect stamp set to use for my event.
These are the 4th set of 5 cards we've been making during this event – which took place Wednesday and Thursday evenings and will also take place tomorrow morning. (To see the other sets of cards I've share so far, click here.)
I love how this card could be given on a dad's birthday, father's day or as a thank you.
The marbleized paper is from our Perfectly Artistic Designer Series paper from our Sale-A-Bration catalog…page 19. (This paper is only available through February 15th.) The stamp set and coordinating embossing folder are from our Occasions catalog…page 39. And all the supplies I used are listed and linked to my online store at the bottom of my post.
- Crumb Cake or Blushing Bride cardstock: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded in half for the base of the card
- Whisper White cardstock: 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" for the inside of the card and 2-1/2" x 3" scrap
- Early Espresso cardstock: 4-1/8" x 3-1/8"
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series paper (in coordinating color for base cardstock): 4" x 3"
- Real Red cardstock: 2-3/4 x 3-1/2" scrap
- Real Red 1/4" Cotton ribbon: about 5-1/2"
Click here to learn about how you can earn free products during the BEST time of the Stampin' Up! year.