It's hard to believe, but we will soon be saying goodbye to 2015! In the spirit of "bringing in the new," I've designed a card to celebrate.
- Stamps: 139849 Six Sayings
- Paper :
- 100730 Whisper White (4-3/4” x 3-1/2” for inside of card and scrap about 2” x 3”)
- 121045 Basic Black (8-1/2” x 5-1/2” folded in half)
- 132622 Gold Foil Paper (4” x 3”)
- 114323 Window Sheet (4” x 4” and ½” x 1-1/2”)
- Ink : 140931 Basic Black Archival
- Other : 139672 Softly Falling embossing folder, 129381 Ovals Collection Framelits, 139620 Silver Cording Trim, 139637 Iced Rhinestone Embellishments, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto the white scrap.
- Using the largest and smallest oval dies, die-cut the sentiment, gold foil paper and the window sheet.
- Emboss the gold foil paper making sure the “bubbles” are closer together at the bottom. Then attach on top of the window sheet leaving a little peek of the window sheet at the bottom to give the impression that the champagne glass is thicker at the bottom of the class.
- Attach the glass “stem” to the bottom of the glass, adhere to the card front, then trim off any excess “stem.”
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the white oval piece. Add loops of cording and attach to the card.
- Add Iced Rhinestones.
Be sure to check out these Retiring 2015 Holiday Catalog Products Before They Are Gone!!