It's amazing what you can dream up when you "think outside the box." This little basket is made from just the supplies that come in the June 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Stampin' Up!'s video shows the basics of this kit.
My "bazillion ideas" video shows more things to create using the contents of the kit.
Fun, huh?! I came up with this little diddy after I had already published my video, so you won't find it in there.
Everything you need to create this basket comes in the kit. The square pinwheel paper is the base of the basket. (Just fold up each edge one inch on all four sides. The glue dots help to hold the triangular corners down. A flattened and curled straw is the handle. And two of the jumbo brads hold the handle to the basket. (You'll need a piercing tool to make the holes for the brads. A push pin will do the trick. The piercer AND the M&Ms are not included in the kit. Sorry about that.)
I think my nephew inspired me. I had brought my June kit up to the cabin for the 4th of July weekend so everyone could make a festive pinwheel. Jake did more than just a pinwheel. His mind kept coming up with new ideas. And so I played around some more as well.
This fantastic promotion runs July 16, 2014–September 10, 2014.
Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months. After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
- Sign up between July 16 and August 10, your credit card will get charged on/around August 11, and your first kit will arrive in August. Your half off kits will be the August kit and the September kit.
- Sign up between August 11 and September 10, your credit card will get charged on/around September 11, and your first kit will arrive in September. Your half off kits will be the September kit and the October kit.
Check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board to see all the fun things you can create with Paper Pumpkin kits. View Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin Videos for instructions on how to assemble these kits. Then view my Paper Pumpkin Videos for instructions on how to make alternate projects with the kits.
- For new subscribers only.
- Code is entered during sign up process on the Paper Pumpkin website.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95. There are no penalties for canceling. So you have nothing to lose.
I really love My Paper Pumpkin kits. These kits provide a crafter (beginning crafters to advanced) with fun product (stamps, inks, and consumables) and fun moments of creativity each month!