This kit has WAY MORE than meets the eye! When I initially opened it up and looked at the photo on the cover of the directions, I wasn't very impressed. Then I unpacked the materials, and my eyes lit up! The colors are striking, the stamp set is generous, the contents are numerous, and the projects are beautiful.
You NEED to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin if you haven't yet. I'm telling ya… It's a fabulous investment. And you end up with lots of great stamp sets and travel-size ink pads as you gather kit after kit. And holy cow! It's 50% right now for the first two months to new subscribers (see below).
My subscribers (those that choose me at their demonstrator) get extra perks from me, too: referral rewards, notices when I've posted my videos and photos of alternate projects online, gifts of products & labeled storage cases, opportunities to attend free monthly Paper Pumpkin Playdates, opportunities to earn $25 in free products, and starting next month…exclusive project ideas JUST for my subscribers.
Here is what I created so far with this Wish Big kit. (I'll share more hopefully by next week.)
Here are close up photos of the projects shown in the video.
Be sure to watch the video to get tips and directions for these projects.
Get 50% Off Paper Pumpkin… If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up! From now until September 10, get 50% off your first two months!! Click here to sign up and Use the code HALFOFF2. After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). Click here for FAQ's.
- Sign up between July 16 and August 10, your credit card will get charged on/around August 11, and your first kit will arrive in August. Your half off kits will be the August kit and the September kit.
- Sign up between August 11 and September 10, your credit card will get charged on/around September 11, and your first kit will arrive in September. Your half off kits will be the September kit and the October kit.
Check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board to see all the fun things you can create with Paper Pumpkin kits. View Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin Videos for instructions on how to assemble these kits. Then view my Paper Pumpkin Videos for instructions on how to make alternate projects with the kits.
- For new subscribers only.
- Code is entered during sign up process on the Paper Pumpkin website.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions only, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95. There are no penalties for canceling. So you have nothing to lose.
I really love My Paper Pumpkin kits. These kits provide a crafter (beginning crafters to advanced) with fun product (stamps, inks, and consumables) and fun moments of creativity each month!
Extra Products Used in the Paper Pumpkin Projects